Transmission Repair Service

Serving Vancouver WA | Hazel Dell | Five Corners | Orchards

Transmissions – Service, Repair, Flushes

Transmission Repair by Brown's Quality Automotive Services serving Vancouver WATransmissions are often the most complicated component of most vehicles. And all too often, they’re maintenance is neglected or transmission repair is performed incorrectly. This negligence can have very expensive consequences, with many newer transmissions complexities, they can often cost many thousands of dollars to replace. Current statistics show that more than 90% of automatic transmission failure is directly attributed to little or no maintenance.

At Brown’s Quality Automotive Services, we service transmissions to manufacturer specifications or better.

Correctly Servicing and Repairing a Transmission

transmission fluid replacement services by Brown's Quality Automotive Service serving Vancouver WADon’t be fooled by so called “Transmission Services” at some quick lube shop. And often, these drain and refill services can often loosen sludge and particles in the transmission, but not remove them, which in turn can cause problems with shifting, and even transmission failure.

  • A typical transmission drain and refill service replaces only 40% of the old contaminated transmission fluid…that leaves 60% of the dirty stuff still in your vehicle!
  • The remaining dirty transmission fluid is left trapped inside the valve bodies, the torque converter and the transmission cooler lines.
  • New transmission fluid from a normal drain and refill service often can loosen transmission damaging sludge and deposits which can lead to shifting problems and even transmission failure.

Transmission Repair in Vancouver WA

Serving Customers in the Greater Vancouver WA Area

Vancouver | Camas | Washougal | Battle Ground | Brush Prairie | Hazel Dell | Salmon Creek | Orchards | Fishers Landing | Cascade Park | Ridgefield | La Center

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search