Emissions Diagnosis – Repair – Service – Waivers
Serving Vancouver WA | Hazel Dell | Five Corners | Orchards
Certified Emissions Repair Facility
Brown’s Quality Automotive Services has been serving the Vancouver Washington’s automotive repair needs since 1999. We are also a Certified Emissions Repair Facility in the State of Washington. If your vehicle has recently failed it’s Washington State Emissions Test, we can help get you compliant, and/or help you attain a waiver for your emission test.
Your vehicle failed its emission test, now what?
What to do after your vehicle fails its emission test. The State of Washington recommends that you have your vehicles problem repaired, then re-tested.
- Take your vehicle to a Certified Emissions Repair Facility – there they will be able to help pin-point the issue with your vehicle.
- You can have anyone repair your vehicle, however only diagnosis, and/or repairs performed by an Emissions Repair Shop may qualify your vehicle for an Emissions Waiver.
- Your $15.00 Emission Check fee includes one free re-test. After your free re-test, additional tests are charged at $15.00 each.
What is a Washington Emissions Waiver?
A Washington Emissions Waiver will allow you to legally register your vehicle in the State of Washington for the year, even when it doesn’t pass the Emissions Test.
How do you qualify for an Emissions Waiver?
When your vehicle fails it re-test, you can qualify for a waiver if all of the following statements have occurred:
- You have spent at least $150.00 on diagnosis, and/or authorized Emissions Repairs by an Authorized Emissions Specialist Repair Shop.
- You have provided the test station manager your original repair receipts and the test form signed by the Authorized Emission Repair Shop Specialist. (the receipts must identify your vehicle by license number and VIN number)
- Your vehicle has passed a visual inspection of its emissions control equipment.
- Your vehicle failed its re-test after being diagnosed and/or repaired by an Authorized Emissions Specialist.
If your vehicle has failed its Emissions Testing, let Brown’s Quality Automotive Services help. Call us today and we will explain all your options and help you with making the best decision on how to proceed with repairing your vehicle.
Emissions Repair Shop in Vancouver WA
Serving Customers in the Greater Vancouver WA Area